For Sale Contact Agent
Charming Victorian terrace in a lifestyle precinctStanding proudly in a premier lifestyle hotspot, this wide fronted Victorian terrace delivers a sensational buying opportunity. North east facing on a large 164.4sqm block with rear lane access and generous front and rear courtyards and gardens, it's completely comfortable as is whilst holding exciting creative possibilities.
The interiors are light filled and uplifting boasting well-proportioned rooms including a large loft retreat or 4th bed. City skyline vistas are on proud display from the 2nd and 3rd levels. It includes a wealth of traditional charm along with the easy potential to add parking (STCA). Located in the heart of Surry Hills, it's a quick stroll to Crown Street and walking distance to Oxford Street, bus, rail, schools and the CBD.
* Immediately engaging from the street, deep front garden
* Tightly held, premium location, high ceilings, original fireplaces
* Light filled open plan lounge and dining, generous storage
* Stone topped kitchen, Bosch cooktop, casual living/dining
* Generous rear paved terrace, potential for parking (STCA)
* Large master retreat with balcony, fireplace and CBD views
* Neat and tidy bathrooms, large loft retreat with city views
* Well presented, live in or lease whilst planning is undertaken