Sold Contact agent for details
House-like townhouse, dress-circle settingBoasting a premier address on Chiswick's finest waterfront street, this boutique built townhome provides a stylish and spacious abode, with a perfect blend of contemporary luxury and a great lifestyle location it offers an undeniable lifestyle of low-maintenance living. Enjoying a desirable north-east aspect, its awash with sunshine and boasts a versatile floor plan for the whole family to enjoy.
Architecturally created with a clever use of light and space, it offers exceptional indoor and outdoor living with zones for both winter and summer. Fortescue Street is much admired for its easy proximity to beautiful foreshore pathways, Chiswick ferry wharf, local cafes and eateries and bus services. It rests within the Abbotsford Public catchment, close to all the areas excellent schools.
- Whisper quiet street setting, attractive contemporary facade
- Timber floors, high ceilings, striking architectural skylights
- Formal lounge and dining, stepped down casual living room
- Gourmet stone topped gas kitchen with European appliances
- Walls of glass open out to the large covered terrace and gardens
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, rear balcony
- Master boasts an ensuite and large balcony with district views
- Walk-in pantry, powder room, internal laundry, ducted a/c
- Free-standing block with only garage sharing common wall
- Sun-drenched front courtyard, internal access double garage
Resort facilities: Indoor heated pool, outdoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, tennis court, BBQ area and easy access to Waterfront Promenade.